Monday, July 18, 2016

Life's Five W's

Hi Friends,

The first thing I have to do when I get out of bed in the morning is take a pill for my osteopenia. This pill needs to be taken on a empty stomach with a full glass of water and 30 minutes before I can have anything else including COFFEE! UGH!

So I had to find something to do for 30 minutes in my quiet time before the rest of the household awakens. I wanted something to keep me relaxed and peaceful.

Then one day cleaning out my forever emails, I found a solicitation to register for Oprah & Deepak's 21-Day Meditation Experience, Getting Unstuck: Creating a Limitless Life. Each meditation is approximately 20 minutes long and there is a thought for the day and a mantra.

These meditations are very soothing, relaxing and peaceful. They get my day started in a calming atmosphere. I feel refreshed after listening.

I wanted to share The 5 W's of Life with you. I hope you enjoy.




Have a great day,
Sue

Gallery:  www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
Blog: www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com
Instagram:  www.instagram.com/marrob_4952
Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/beadedpathway

No comments:

Post a Comment