Friday, July 15, 2016

Where Does The Day Go?

Hi Friends,

Keeping track of the days of the week has been a big quest for me since retirement. With having my husband retired, I can't keep track on the days of the week with him home every day. Not just on Saturday and Sunday. I find it amazing that such a small change has sent me on a tail spin.

Even looking at the calendar I can't figure it out without knowing the date. Now I hope that a special occasion is indicated on the calendar to use as a starting point whether forward or backward. Either way, the days go by TOO FAST!

Really, I thought retirement was going to have more hours in the day/week without rushing about getting ready for work and driving one and half hours to and from work every day. But no, every day is just flying by. Even my husband comments about where has the day gone. Time just needs to sloooow down!

I have found some time to post at www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com this stunningly unique, one of a kind, handmade, artisan jewelry creation: Black Oval Pendant Necklace. Go to The Beaded Pathway to view the details.

Like It! Buy It! Save 10% now with coupon - BLOG2016 - and Free Shipping at www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com.

Have a great day,
Sue

Gallery:  www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
Blog:  www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com
Instagram:  www.instagram.com/marrob_4952
Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/beadedpathway







No comments:

Post a Comment