Monday, August 1, 2016

Make Your Escape With Me

Good Morning Friends,

I am having a hard time watching the news lately and my "liking" on social media has been more of  pulling the covers over my head action. Lately, I've been finding some peace and joy by escaping to watch my favorite HGTV shows: such as "Flip or Flop"; "Flea Market Flip"; and "Property Brothers." One or all of them are on everyday as I work on my jewelry blings or do housework. These shows help me to escape into my dream world.

Of course my favorite way of escape is going into my jewelry creation world. There are times when I just want to loose myself into the fun and creative world in my jewelry work area where I hear the sounds of other creations being made in the background on the television.

What other happiness is there than doing what you love to do? Come and make your escape with me by looking at my latest jewelry bling:





I hope you enjoyed my latest new creations from The Beaded Pathway. Click and save with coupon - BLOG2016 - for 10% off at www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com.

Have a great day,

Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment