Wednesday, June 15, 2016

DIY Summer Bling

Hi Friends,

While riding in the car, I was searching around a new app I downloaded, Bloglovin', and came upon a new website, www.thecraftedlife.com. Look what I found for some easy summer bling:


We all probably have a pair of cheap, plain sunglasses sitting around the house to have some fun with this DIY project. Supplies needed cheap sunglasses, glitter nail polish, wasabi tape.

First, find those cheap, plain sunglasses. Come on rummage through those drawers!
Second, get your glitter nail polish.
Three, bring out the wasabi tape (personally, I think blue painter's tape will work just as well).

Now, put a piece of tape across each eye piece of the sunglasses to see how high/low you want the glitter to go and then polish away.

Let dry then head on down to the beach with your bling on!

Enjoy! Give me a shout back to let me know how it went.

Have a great day,

Sue

Gallery: www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
Blog: www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway





No comments:

Post a Comment