Monday, June 13, 2016

Turning A Negative Into A Positive

Hi Friends,

Things have been very busy around our house lately with painting and fixing things up. So I haven't had a chance to do any blogging.

Inspiration
Lately I've been reading an inspirational book by Joel Osteen called Break Out!. Here is a paragraph that grabbed me:


Do you keep doing the same old thing over and over and think it is right but with no results?

This paragraph had me contemplating about all the negative thoughts I keep thinking about over and over instead of thinking with a POSITIVE attitude. If you start to think negative thoughts about a situation, take a deep breath and ask God to guide you through it. I think of God as a BIG bear where he takes me in His arms and shows me the way. When you realize He has turned your negative to a positive promise, give God a BIG thank you.

Jewelry

Here is a picture of my latest artisan jewelry creations. You can view the details at www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com.

Become a follower of my blog then give me a shout at www.thebeadsgoon@hotmail.com to receive a special coupon to be used in my shop, The Beaded Pathway, at www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com.


What do you think of my blog, I'd love for you to leave a positive comment below.

Have a great day,

Sue

Gallery: www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
Blog: www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway












No comments:

Post a Comment