Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A Psychological Thing

Good Morning,

Well, I am still working on my NEW Etsy shop design. I thought I had everything figured out - oh boy! - was I wrong. My hundredth banner was going to be the final, or so I thought, but I listened to a webinar last night and everything changed.

According to the webinar, my banner was all wrong - toooooo busy! So this morning I have been designing my 101 banner and hopefully it is the REAL FINAL. Also, the webinar said all product costs should end in $.99. It is a psychological thing??!! People can handle $9.99 better than $10.00. Evidently, the penny counts. Here I was rounding things to the nearest dollar. Now that I have my FINAL banner I guess changing prices is next. I know I don't have to do everything that the trainer's say but this is the second trainer that mentioned the $.99 idea.

So onward to www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com to start working on pricing. I might change just a few to see if sales change.

Oh, I forgot to mention that photos have to be expert-looking. I feel I have gotten this part down pretty pat and have been re-doing my photos little by little but April 5th is fast approaching.

Here is my latest artisan creation: 


My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at TheBeadedPathway
Hoping to reach
Your pathway.

Why not go on over to http://www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com/ to view my unique, one of a kind, handmade artisan jewelry creations?


Have an awesome day,
Sue

www.etsy.com/shop/thebeadedpathway
www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway
www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com



















No comments:

Post a Comment