Thursday, March 10, 2016

Goodwill Personnel

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hi, well today I had Goodwill come and pickup my entire living room, except the new carpet of course. The Goodwill employees were very efficient and quick.

I had a little anxiety about the dogs though, knowing they get crazy (barking, running around) when anyone comes over. First choice was putting them on the back screened patio but I was concerned they would run right through the screening. Second choice was putting them in the garage but I was concerned about them running around and knocking things over (extra water containers, golf clubs, gas cans - you know how garages can become the catch-all place).

Well the garage it was. Once the Goodwill personnel got to the house, I put the dogs in the garage, gave them cookies and they barked once or twice so all of my concerns about knocking things over were unfounded!

Once the house was clear and the dogs did all of their sniffing inside and outside the house, I got down to the real business of the day - vacuuming! UGH!!!

My newest piece of jewelry:


My jewelry is within in your reach
On Etsy at TheBeadedPathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

Have an awesome day,

Sue
www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com

Please feel free to leave a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment