Thursday, March 31, 2016

Household Confusion

Good Morning,

Well the next week is going to be very confusing around my household with company coming in to town.

Today, my stepdaughter and grandsons will be arriving in the late afternoon. Then very late tonight, my daughter and grandson will be arriving. Whoa, I am going to have people sleeping in bedrooms, on couches and on floors. Do I have enough pillows?

The dogs are going to be a little excited with all of these people around for a while then a little put out when they try to find somewhere to hide from the noisy chaos. Can I go with them? It is amazing how even animals get in a daily routine.

Good times will be had by all!

I don't know if I will be able to post while my company is here. So I would appreciate you leaving a comment on what you think of my latest unique, one of a kind, artisan jewelry creation of stackable bracelets? You can view details at www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com.


My motto: Perseverance is the Secret to a Successful Achievement!

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at TheBeadedPathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

Have a great day,
Sue

Gallery: www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
Follow: www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
PinIt!:  www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway
Blog: www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment