Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Beginning

March 9, 2016

Hi, my name is Sue and this is my first blog. Hopefully, I will do a good job and you will follow along On The Beaded Pathway Journey. This blog will not always be about my jewelry but will include my thoughts for the day, my day's journey or a short story of what is on my mind.

I usually do my best jewelry creations in the early morning while the house is quiet. But with two dogs in the house it is not quiet for too long. Since every little noise has them wanting to go outside to inspect the surroundings. Of course, I have to jump up from my work table to let them out. That's life!

In 2009, my beading journey started when I found a stack of bead trays while my husband and I were out shopping. I just had to have them! Of course, my husband wanted to know what I was going to do with all those beads - make jewelry I said. And I haven't stopped since.

Here is a picture of my first pair of earrings that I created. They were featured in the Palm Beach Post Newspaper in 2010 in an article about Etsy:



So take a moment for yourself and click over to www.etsy.com/shop/thebeadedpathway to view my gallery of unique, one of a kind, handmade pieces of fashion jewelry.

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at TheBeadedPathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

Thanks,

Sue
www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com

Please feel free to add a comment below.






No comments:

Post a Comment