Thursday, March 24, 2016

Out of Frustration

Good Morning,

Yesterday, I did some metalsmithing in the garage. I cut a heart out of my brass pre-stamped sheet; a flower out of my copper pre-stamped sheet; and something out of a scrap piece of pre-stamped copper. Of course eventually they will all be integrated into a piece of jewelry. So keep an eye out at The Beaded Pathway for the following metal pieces:


Of course, they are still in the grinding, filing and polishing stages. Then maybe soldered onto another piece of metal.

Since Etsy is redesigning their site, which means I have to redesign my banner and pictures, I needed to pound something to get my frustration out. My tolerance is very low when having to do this type of computer work, especially the sizing of the banner and pictures. I've already changed my cover photo every day this week and all goes live April 5th. :(

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at TheBeadedPathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

Have an awesome day,
Sue

www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
www.etsy.com/shop/thebeadedpathway
www.Instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
www.Pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway











No comments:

Post a Comment