Monday, March 21, 2016

First Day of Spring

Monday, March 21, 2016

Good Morning,

Yesterday was the beginning of Spring. Today it is 55 degrees here in FL. Yeah, Spring! The weather sure has been crazy lately.

My husband and I went to a pet expo show yesterday. People were invited to bring their pets along and I was surprised how many people did bring their animals along. Of course, most of the pets were dogs and quite large ones. There was one display for adopting rats! I wouldn't even stop but the woman said they are pets. I shook my head side to side and one woman said that rats are a mix between dogs and cats. My reply, "no way", woman's reply, "way". Then my husband and I came to a display with big snakes. The keepers had the snakes around their necks and wrists. I kept on walking.

Finally, a display of our dogs favorite treats, "Blue Buffalo". I got some coupons, treats, and a small bag of food for having my picture taken with their blue buffalo:


It was a lot of fun!

On April 23rd, my husband and I will be setting up a jewelry display of TheBeadedPathway's unique, one of a kind, handmade fashion jewelry at McNab Elementary PTA 1st Annual Craft Show in Broward County, FL. If you are in the area stop by, say hello and see my jewelry pieces such as the following Swarovski Crystals Bracelet:


My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at TheBeadedPathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

Have an awesome day,
Sue
www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
www.etsy.com/shop/thebeadedpathway
www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway




No comments:

Post a Comment