Monday, April 11, 2016

Barrett Jackson Car Auction

Good Morning,



This past weekend my husband and I went to the Barrett-Jackson Car Auction show and had a great time. Here I am waving to you all. We watched as these gas pumps were auctioned off (minus me, of course).

We have attended the Barrett-Jackson Car Auction for the last three or four years. It is amazing seeing older cars and the great condition they are still in (just like me). :o)



Here is a car that I thought was very different and cool:


After texting my brother these pictures, his remark was: If the revolvers and knife scare you enough at least you have somewhere to relieve yourself. Makes perfect sense.

All kidding aside here is my latest and greatest jewelry creation, Owl Pendant Necklace:


So click on over to www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com and see all the details.

Motto: Perseverance is the secret to a successful achievement.

Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.

Have a awesome day,

Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment