Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Helping a Friend

Good Morning,

I received an e-mail from a friend of mine asking if I could repair some of her stretchy bracelets that she broke. She was going to bring the bracelets to the craft show that I recently worked but at the last moment she wasn't able to attend. So she decided to mail the bracelets by USPS. Here is a picture of how I received the bracelets:


Outside of package                                                    Wrapping on bracelets inside package

Very disappointed in USPS. Of course I e-mailed my friends these pictures, asking how many bracelets are suppose to be inside and how many were broken. Other than the damaged packaging, all the bracelets were inside.

So I will start to work on the three stretchy bracelets today.

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at The Beaded Pathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway

Thank you for stopping by and reading this blog. I would love it if you would follow my blog and leave a comment. All you need to do is submit your e-mail address either on the top right or on the bottom.

Motto:  Perseverance is the secret to a successful achievement.

Have an awesome day,
Sue

Gallery: www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
Blog: www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway




No comments:

Post a Comment