Thursday, April 7, 2016

Owl on a Limb

Good Morning,

I wanted to show you what my husband and grandson found hanging out in our back yard:

A baby owl posing for pictures.

Since my grandson and the dogs are still sleeping, I am going to post my latest jewelry creation:
All the details for my Silver Etched Slider Bracelet Set can be found at www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com. While browsing my gallery, The Beaded Pathway, think of all your upcoming special occasions (Mother's Day, birthday, anniversary, babysitter, graduation) that you might need a gift for.

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at The Beaded Pathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

Have a great day,
Sue

Gallery: www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
Pin It: www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway
Follow: www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
Blog: www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment