Friday, April 8, 2016

My Temporary Helper

Good Morning,

All company is gone. A little sad, but happy to get the household back to normal (whatever that is?). First, I have to give the house an overall cleaning (UGH!!). But that's life.

I got my grandson to help me with getting some things done for my upcoming McNab Elementary School Craft Show on April 23rd in Broward County, FL. Here is a snapshot of him helping to make price tags: 



Since his birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, we went shopping at the Palm Beach Outlets for some clothes and had lunch. Then we went to buy a game for his PS4. It was a relaxing fun day. He had wanted to go to the beach while here but the weather was not cooperating. :o(   

Do you have a special occasion coming up? Why not browse around my gallery, The Beaded Pathway, at www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com to view my unique, one of a kind, handmade artisan jewelry creations for a gift?

Use coupon - April2016 - for $5.00 off with a minimum $50.00 purchase - expires 4/17/16.

Here is my latest beautiful earrings:


Motto: Perseverance is the Secret to a Successful Achievement

Happy Friday,

Sue

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway
Instagram: www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
Blog: www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com
               









No comments:

Post a Comment