Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Color Association

Good Morning,

My first group of guests left early Monday morning and are safely at home. Still here and sleeping is my grandson so I thought I would go ahead and blog while it is quiet.

I came across a short list of color associations which I thought might be helpful for you when choosing a piece of jewelry for yourself or someone else:

Color                           Association
Blue                             peace, calmness, loyalty
Green                           nature, healthy
Red                              intense, passionate
Pink                             love, sweetness, romance
Yellow                         curiosity, playfulness, cheeriness
Orange                         comfort, creativity, joy
Gold                             richness, extravagance, tradition
Purple                          royalty, luxury, fantasy
Turquoise                    feminine, lively, sophistication
White                          purity, cleanliness, idealism
Brown                         tribal, primitive, down to earth
Silver                          sleek, glamorous, rich
Gray/Grey                   formal, conservative, balanced
Black                          dominant, dramatic, elegant

I hope you like the color association list and find it helpful.

Since I knew I was going to have company this week, I decided to plan ahead and made a few pieces of artisan jewelry in case I would get a chance to post to my gallery, The Beaded Pathway. Here is one of those pieces and you can view the details at www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com


Shop Now at www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com! Use coupon - April2016 - for $5.00 off with a $50.00 minimum purchase - expires April 17, 2016.

                              Motto: Perseverance is the Secret to a Successful Achievement.

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at The Beaded Pathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

Have an awesome day,

Sue
Gallery: www.etsy.com/shop/thebeadedpathway
Follow: www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
Pin It:    www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway







No comments:

Post a Comment