Monday, April 25, 2016

Normal ??

Good Morning,

Time to get back to normal (?) now that the craft show is over. Since the venue took place about an hour from where I live my husband and I had to leave home around 5am. For vendors, the doors opened at 6:30am for setting up with the craft show starting at 8am.

I learned a couple of ideas for future shows:
- Before show or during down time, walk around, introduce myself and give out a business card.
- Set up tables parallel, across from each other, having our chairs toward the back between the tables.

Also, I learned that if you sign up for a school show be prepared for everyone knowing the teachers and most of the vendors will more than likely be teachers selling their creations.

All in all, sales were not as good as I had hoped but I learned a good lesson.


My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at The Beaded Pathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. I would love it if you would become a follower or leave a comment.

Have an awesome day,

Sue

Gallery: www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
Blog: www.onthebeadedpathway.blogspot.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway




No comments:

Post a Comment