Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Sweat, Ocean Water, Perfume

Good Morning,

I saw this Instagram post by keystonejewels.etsy.com that I thought would be great for my blog:

Sweat, ocean water, and perfume are the top three things that will ruin your jewelry. You should take your jewelry off and keep it away from these three elements to prevent the finish on your jewelry from discoloring.

Do you think about your jewelry when going about your day?

Personally, I don't often think about my jewelry when outside working in the yard, taking the grandkids to the beach or putting on perfume. I just go about my business as usual but this post has given me more awareness into what goes into tarnishing my jewelry.

After creating an artisan jewelry piece, I place the handmade piece in a plastic bag along with a non-tarnish repellent tab. When selling a piece of jewelry, I tell the customer to keep their one of a kind piece of jewelry in the plastic bag with the tab, if possible.

Well, I worked yesterday on repairing/re-doing my friend's three bracelets. One of the bracelets had one round bead that was not useable since the two connector holes were broken so I had to use some imagination to complete the bracelet. Here are before and after pictures:


 My grandson has placed a request for a bracelet he found on YouTube so that is going to be today's creative dream.

Do you have a creative dream of a piece of jewelry you would like created for yourself or a special friend? Let's make your creative dream come true! Please feel free to contact me at www.thebeadsgoon@hotmail.com so we can get the job done .

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. If you like what you have read, I would love for you to leave a comment below.

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at The Beaded Pathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

Perseverance is the secret to a successful achievement

**REMINDER:  Click on over to www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com to use - coupon - MomsDay - for 10% off any jewelry creation - expires May 1, 2016. 

Have an awesome day,
Sue

Gallery: www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
E-mail: www.thebeadsgoon@hotmail.com
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway
Instagram: www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway




No comments:

Post a Comment