Thursday, April 14, 2016

Getting Ready for Craft Show

Good Afternoon,

Well, I am a little crazy with getting things ready for the McNab Elemenary Craft Show on April 23, 2016 in Broward County, FL. I have been looking on Pinterest and Instagram for ideas of how to display my jewelry creations and found the following idea for my earrings:


I had to come up with a way to keep the earrings upright so I decided to use my earring hanging figures as a stopper in the back of each group.

Since I only have a few beadwork rings left over from another craft show, I came up with this idea  for displaying my beadwork rings:


The metal tree is really an earring hanger but seems to work good for my rings. I took this picture so I don't have to go crazy on craft show day trying to remember how I had them displayed .

I posted this bracelet to my gallery, The Beaded Pathway, at www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com today. It would make a great Mother's Day gift, a birthday gift or a graduation gift. This bracelet is light-weight and can be worn for a night on the town, to work or for a casual outing.


If you are interested in my artisan bracelet, click on over to www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com and see all the details and remember always FREE SHIPPING.

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. If you like what you have read, please add your email address at the top of the page on the right hand side.

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at The Beaded Pathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

                              Motto:  Perseverance is the Secret to a Successful Achievement.

Have a great day,
Sue
Gallery: www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
Blog: www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com
Pinterest: see my boards at www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway
Instagram: follow me at www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway







No comments:

Post a Comment