Tuesday, April 19, 2016

It's A Dog's Life

Good Morning,

Well, I'm working to get everything together for my display at this Saturday's McNab Elementary School Craft Show in Broward County, FL. I got my earrings listed and price tagged. Today will be bracelets. Nothing like waiting to the last minute to get everything together. Once everything is ready, I am going to setup a tryout display table, then take a picture for Saturday so I have an idea of where everything goes.

Thank goodness for cell phone pictures and ipad pictures. As people purchase an artisan jewelry creation, I hope to take a picture with the individual (with permission to post of course). Also, I am running a contest to win one of my artisan jewelry creations, just trying to figure out which item to use for the contest. I have the entry forms printed out and ready for completion with customer's name and e-mail address, with permission to add to my contact list.

One day last week, my dogs were staying outside which is unusual for them on hot days. They usually like being inside with the air conditioning and laying around. So I thought I would go and investigate what was occupying there curiosity since my younger dog, Sissy, has a habit of killing squirrels and Tee staying guard. Then I have the job of cleaning up their mess! UGH!!



But this time, they had a raccoon stuck up in one of our pine trees. I prayed that the coon would stay there until night time at which time our dogs would be in the house and the coon could come down and get the hell out of here. And that is what happened! Whew, I thought I would have to clean up some raccoon. It's a dog's life as Luke Bryan sings: Hunting, Fishing and Loving Everyday.

With Mother's Day on May 8th, click here www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com to use my new coupon - MomsDay - that expires May 1, 2016 - for 10% off any artisan jewelry creation in my gallery, The Beaded Pathway. As always FREE SHIPPING.

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. If you like what you have read, please add your e-mail address on the right.

Motto: Perseverance is the secret to a successful achievement.

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at The Beaded Pathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

Have a great day,
Sue

Gallery: www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
Blog: www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway
Instagram: www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway








No comments:

Post a Comment