Friday, May 6, 2016

Creative Dreams

Good Morning,

Sitting here in front of my computer, I am wondering what to blog about today. So I have decided to tell you how www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com began:

In 2008/9, while walking around a major wholesale store at Christmas time, I came upon this stack of trays filled with beads and I was hooked with the jewelry-making obsession. I was ready to experiment with my inner entrepreneur and test my creative dreams.

Once I decided to pursue my love of jewelry by joining Etsy, crystals and all other types of beads were the perfect fit for me. I took a Russian Spiral class at the local Beads Gone Wild and The Beaded Pathway was on its way.

I've always been enamored with jewelry from way back when I graduated from high school and started to work. On every payday, I would purchase a complete outfit from head to toes, including jewelry.

My mom once said to me, "A lady should never leave the house without a pair of earrings on." And to this day, I do not leave the house without a pair of earrings on and a jewelry creation designed by me.

My commitment to creative jewelry dreams along with my curiosity of new techniques and new components keep my unique, one of a kind, handmade, artisan jewelry creations constantly evolving.

Here is my latest rocker style jewelry creation that combines glass disc beads, a copper chandelier and copper spikes: 

If interested in my latest rocker style jewelry creation, click www.thebeadedpathway.etsycom to see the details and while there take a stroll around my gallery.

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. If you like what you have read, please follow my blog by adding your e-mail address in the box on the right at the top.

I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment below.

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at The Beaded Pathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

Motto: Perseverance is the secret to a successful achievement



 Have a great day,

Sue

Gallery: www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
Blog: www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway
 


No comments:

Post a Comment