Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Turquoise In Bridal Budget

Good Morning Friends,

How is everyone doing? I've been under the weather lately, even looking at the computer hurt my eyes. But head and eyes are coming back into focus.

Here is some turquoise history that I read in the Fire Gems Newsletter for Jewelry Makers which I thought you would like. In the 1840's, the turquoise gemstone became a jewelry fashion at weddings, thanks to Queen Victoria. Since then, turquoise has been a bride's favorite go-to worldwide.

Without blowing the bridal budget, brides can look into using the tradition of turquoise by adding dyed magnesite beads to the bride's jewelry, table decorating and bride maid's gifts.

Turquoise when paired with black can make a sophisticated and elegant look for an evening wedding or a night on the town. Also, when paired with cream, orange or pastel colors, turquoise turns an event into a spritely summer day attraction.

Here are a couple of turquoise necklaces that I am working on just in time for summer:


Click here www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com to see my new bundle of a necklace, a bracelet and a pair of earrings and all the details. My gallery is full of unique, one of a kind, handmade artisan jewelry creations made with love. Wearing a jewelry creation from The Beaded Pathway will make you feel beautiful, empowered and confident.

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. If you like what you have read, please follow by adding your e-mail address at the top on the right. Also, I would love for you to leave a comment below.

Motto: Perseverance is the secret to a successful achievement.

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at The Beaded Pathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

Have a great day,

Sue








No comments:

Post a Comment