Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Peek Preview

Good Morning,

For my jewelry creations, the design process is the core of my work with creativity and construction of the piece being equally important. Jewelry-making is an individual creative process for each designer - for me - it is taking my original idea and through lots of trial and error - to feel rewarded when I figure out the final components for my masterpiece.

Here is a picture of a masterpiece in progress:



My masterpiece is finished when I feel in my heart that the creation is distinct from any other and will be completely exclusive to the eventual owner. To me, it is important to be able to envision my dream client wearing my masterpiece.

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. If you like what you have read, please follow by adding your e-mail address in the box on the right at the top.

Motto: Perseverance is the secret to a successful achievement.

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at The Beaded Pathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

Thanks for reading,
Sue

Gallery: www.thebeadedpathway.etsy.com
Blog: www.onthebeadedpathwayjourney.blogspot.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/thebeadedpathway
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/thebeadedpathway






No comments:

Post a Comment