Monday, May 2, 2016

Timeline for Selling Merchandise

Good Morning,

Do you remember the metal pieces I showed you a couple of blogs ago? If not here they are:


Well, I am going to be working on the top zig zag piece today.

I was listening to a webinar the other day and they mentioned about the timeline for completing projects:

1. Spring merchandise - sell in January needs to be completed by December.
2. Summer merchandise - sell in April/May needs to be completed in March.
3. Autumn/Winter merchandise - sell in August needs to be completed in July.
4. Resort merchandise - sell in September needs to be completed in August.

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. If you like what you have read, please follow by adding your email address in the box on the right and my blog will be delivered to your email.

My jewelry is within your reach
On Etsy at The Beaded Pathway
Hoping to reach
Your doorway.

E-mail: thebeadsgoon@hotmail.com

 MOTTO: Perseverance is the secret to a successful achievement.



No comments:

Post a Comment